Class Teacher Post September 2023
Scale: Main Pay Scale (M2-M6)
Are you energetic and committed to excellent teaching and learning in the primary phase.
APSoL school leadership wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who shows relentless dedication to school improvement and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a state of the art school fit for 21st Century learning and part of a thriving community.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent, well qualified classroom practitioner with a track record of excellent teaching
- Be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations
- Be able to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team
- Have good understanding of the UK National Curriculum
- Provide a positive and effective learning environment to all children in your care
- Inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Support the mission, vision and aims of our bilingual primary school
We can offer:
- Dedicated leaders
- Caring and supportive team
- Supportive parents
- A commitment to the professional development of staff
Given that we are a growing school and to leadership capacity, this post is not suitable for ECTs.
Job description: Please read this job description and person specification requirements for this post
Click to access Class-teacher-recruitment-pack-job-specification.pdf
Application form: All candidates must submitted a completed application form for this post. CVs will not be considered. Please complete all sections on this application form.
Completed application forms must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Headteacher.
Application deadline: Friday 17th March 10am
Interview: 21st March 2023 for shortlisted candidates
Post start date: 1st September 2023 for successful applicant
This job vacancy has also been posted on TES.
Enhanced: The provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act relating to the non-disclosure of spent convictions do not apply to this job. YOU MUST, THEREFORE, DISCLOSE WHETHER YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS ON THE DISCLOSURE FORM. We support safe recruitment and therefore, if successful, you will also be required to apply for an Enhanced DBS Check from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Volunteers & Internships:
There are various opportunities for volunteering at APSoL. If you are interested, please email your availability and interest to email@example.com
We only accept internships from students training to become teachers.