Assistant Headteacher for September 2024
Are you passionate about education? An inspirational leader?Our vision is to be an outstanding school providing high-quality education to all children. We are looking for an innovative, exciting, reflective practitioner to join our vibrant team and help make a difference.
We are looking for a leader of learning who has high expectation of all children. We require an individual who is imaginative, creative, and forward thinking with a proven track record of outstanding teaching, planning, teaching and assessment in primary education.
We can offer you an excellent professional development opportunities from specialist colleagues within our school and Trust partnerships, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with an excelled broad and balanced curriculum.
We can offer you:
• A small family-like school with an energetic staff team
• An experienced and approachable leadership team who have a proven track record of school improvement
• Professional development to enable you to develop as a genuine leader of learning
• Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of a school on their journey of excellence
• Well-behaved, determined and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and succeed in return
We are looking for someone who is:
• Able to effectively lead core aspects of school life and contribute positively to the growth and success of the school
• Successful experience in aspects of leadership with a proven track record of school improvement
• Self-managing, dedicated and relentlessly driven towards improving outcomes for all children
• A highly effective, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to make an positive impact on children’s learning experiences
• Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher and leader
If you have any questions about this role, please email email@example.com and include your contact number. Please note that CVs will not be accepted for this role. All applicants to be considered must complete a school application form on the link below:
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. The Anglo-Portuguese School of London welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
No other vacancies.
Volunteers & Internships:
There are various opportunities for volunteering at APSoL. If you are interested, please email your availability and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept internships from students training to become teachers.