The school building is attached to South Thames College’s Wandsworth campus.
The building itself was built on the former grounds of the Wandsworth Technical Institute, which was opened in 1895 and was used during World War II for occupational training critical to the war effort. Over the next 50 years, it started on its path as a Further Education (FE) college and underwent redevelopment in 2006 and re-opened in 2009.
APSoL has taken the eastern wing of the school, which is being further redeveloped for the purpose of our primary school creating a cutting-edge, exceptionally spacious and bright learning environment featuring a multi-use games area, sheltered informal play areas and tiered play decks. Our entire campus is sealed off and exists independently from the rest of the college.